Application Specialists for the US market
We are currently looking for Application Specialists for the US market.
Qaelum NV is a fast-growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, so as creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about our products and enterprise.
To support our growth and to strengthen our team we are currently looking for Application Specialists for the US market.
You will be responsible for providing pre- and post-sales customer education and clinical support of company products and their applications. As an Application Specialist, you are totally familiar with the characteristics of our products. You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Radiography, Medical Physics, Medical Imaging or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our partners during their pre-sales trajectory (giving commercial support via technical presentations and answering of tenders), during the implementation of projects and during the post-installation training
- You will handle both direct and indirect customers (via our partnerships) and collect their feedback to understand their needs
- You speak fluently in front of an audience
- You have a good first working experience in the medical imaging department of a hospital environment with at least 2 years of related work experience
- You support the customer in the use of our applications and in maximizing the value they can extract from it
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently
- You are passionate about technology and you are not afraid of interacting with it. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools is a given while other IT skills are a great asset
- You are flexible and like to travel
You communicate fluently in English (Dutch, French, German, Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next quality improvements in healthcare. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a young fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere. Your main workplace will be in Leuven but traveling around Europe is an essential part of the job. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?