Inside sales executive – Benelux market
We are currently looking for a Inside sales executive for the Benelux market.
QAELUM NV is one of the worldwide market leaders in dose management software. As a fast-growing medical software solutions provider, we are caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging departments. Started as a start-up of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, QAELUM is now the preferred choice for many major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments.
To help us realize our growth plans, we are looking for an ambitious Inside Sales Executive for the Benelux market.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be responsible for the Benelux market and take care of the current customer base
- You will be involved in all sales phases; follow-up contacts and offers and actively support sales until the acquisition of new customers is finalized.
- You perform market research in support of our channel’s sales efforts.
- You detect commercial opportunities for partnerships, distributors, dealerships and work closely with our sales and marketing team to expand in other markets.
- You will help with the administration, documentation and handling of incoming orders, order confirmations, BAFO creations.
- You keep up with product and service information and updates.
- You keep our CRM up to date with the information you gather.
- After a thorough introduction period, you can (if you want to) take over the responsibility for other sales markets and grow to an external sales function.
What do we expect from you?
- You are intrigued by working in a scale-up environment and really want to make a difference in healthcare.
- A big portion of enthusiasm and a hunting mentality. You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong commercial skills. You have the ability to work, organize and plan independently.
- You are stress resistant and a team-player
- A keen interest in the IT and healthcare-sector is a must.
- You have a Master degree (or similar) in economics, strategic marketing or biomedical sciences or equivalent through experience.
- A first experience in a commercial environment or experience with medical or radiological software is a big plus.
- You love technology and are not afraid of interacting with it. Proficiency in MS Office is a given while other skills in IT and experience with CRM tools are a great asset.
- You have good communication skills in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a major advantage
What can you expect from us?
- A full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging portfolio with amazing customers and partners.
- Wonderful international team, with colleagues who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours, where remote working is a possibility.
- An environment where personal development is important.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make a difference in a small team.
- You will be based in our headquarters in Leuven, Belgium, easy to reach with public transport, bike or car.
Want to apply for this job?
Qaelum looks for quality and personality, if you have an interesting skillset, do not hesitate to send us your resume. We hire people based on skills and merit no matter your age, location in the world or background. If you have interest in this vacancy, please send your CV and motivation letter to