Inside Sales Representative (US)
We are currently looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative for our US activities that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
QAELUM NV/Inc is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about the solutions we provide.
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative (US).
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, preparing documentation and quotes and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Support the execution of marketing plans
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Document your sales activities in a CRM system
- You are willing to travel occasionally (max 10-15% of your time) to support our sales efforts
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with general office tools and CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At least BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Can be a young graduate position if showing the correct attitude and willingness to learn
- Possibility to grow into an external sales role
You communicate fluently in English (Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving patient safety and quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next solutions to achieve that goal. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and opportunities to take part in additional training courses. You will mainly work from home. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?