IT Support Technician (Australia)
We are currently looking for an IT Support Technician for the APAC region.
Qaelum NV is a fast-growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety, efficiency and quality improvements in medical imaging environments. With our solutions, we are one of the market leaders in Europe and have installations all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, to creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about our solutions and company.
To support our growth and to strengthen our team we are currently looking for an IT Support Technician for the APAC region.
You will be responsible for providing technical support during the installation and maintenance of our solutions. You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, ICT, Medical Imaging Informatics, Biomedical engineering, or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our customers with the technical deployment and configuration of our solutions
- You deal with customer’s complaints, queries and requests of information, by triaging, assigning and working them
- You provide technical support to our customer projects, taking into account customer’s and partner’s requests, time budget, deadlines and internal guidelines
- You conduct and track the support processes using our Service Desk
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence is a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare IT, more precisely in medical imaging, is a plus
- You have some experience with monitoring solutions and know how to interpret data
- You have some experience and/or a high aptitude for configuring software systems through configuring and updating files (i.e. xml, json, yaml, …)
- You have some experience with database queries (Oracle, MS SQL, PostGreSQL)
- You are flexible to define customized deployment and maintenance strategies when needed
- You are responsible for the communication with assigned customers
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical and IT skills
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently and in team
- You have an attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions
- You preferably have a first good working experience in a technical / support role in a medical imaging environment
You are fluent in English, both written and verbal (the knowledge of other languages is a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next generation of quality improvements in healthcare. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a young fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours, a home-office working balance, and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere. You are based in Australia and you will mainly work from home. You will remotely take care of our Australian install base and our customers in the APAC region. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?
Send your CV and motivation letter to