Junior Accountant (m/f/x)
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for a Junior Accountant.
QAELUM NV is a fast-growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a start-up of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now, as an established company, the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments.
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for a Junior Accountant (m/f/x) for business development on a worldwide scale. Our market is imaging in radiology.
We are looking for a motivated Junior Accountant to provide support and report to our financial controller by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of knowledgeable professionals working to process the company’s finances. We expect you to grow into your role over time. In a progressive way you will be tasked with more advanced responsibilities such as order and debt chasing, managing customer databases and providing the best and final offer to support the commercial side of Qaelum. Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Processing and follow-up of incoming and outgoing invoices in the bookkeeping system
- The reconciliation of the accounts
- Follow up per project on BAFO, PO, invoicing, order confirmations
- Support in DSO minimization
- Reporting employee and company expenses
- Support and booking of company travel requests
- Support for internal procurement and best offer selection
- Preparing and executing payments
- Assisting with the year-end closing
- Various financial and sales ad-hoc projects
- Managing and pushing customer debts and outstanding invoices
- You have a bachelor’s or higher degree in a relevant study program
- You have an analytical mind and are capable to quickly adapt
- You are able to work independently but also in a team
- You are accurate, responsible and carefully treat data
- You are skilled with the Microsoft Office software and capable of learning new software
- You like to work in an international environment, both colleagues and customers, and fluent in Dutch and English.
How we support you
We provide an international working atmosphere in which a team of professionals are dedicated to improve quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next milestones for quality improvement for imaging in healthcare. You will enjoy the personal autonomy and delegation of responsibilities that a young fast-growing company as ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere. You will be based in our headquarters in Leuven.
We offer a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?