Technical Sales Specialist (DACH)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Technical Sales Specialist for our DACH activities.
QAELUM NV/Inc is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about the solutions we provide.
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for an Technical Sales Specialist.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will play a fundamental role in supporting our sales activities by informing the market of our novel solutions and by training our customers. You are the first point of contact for them to help them achieving their quality improvement goals.
- You support our sales efforts technically in demoing our solutions during the sales
process and give input on tender questions
- You represent us at German conferences at our own booth or at the booth of our partners
- You use your previous real-life knowledge of medical imaging in general, and of CT in specific, to speak the language of the customer to understand their needs and solve them with our solutions.
- You do comprehensive internal management of customer feedback in close coordination with specialist departments (e.g. marketing, quality management, development, IT)
- You implement training sessions of our software solutions with German, Austrian and/or Swiss and (occasionally) international customer accounts
- Having experience with other imaging modalities (like MRI) and healthcare IT systems (ex. PACS, EMR, RIS, …) is a major plus
- You have an attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in medical imaging and a clear clinical experience with CT devices
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree, other relevant degrees are also considered
You are a fluent German speaker and also communicate fluently in English (other languages are always a great asset). You love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving patient safety and quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next solutions to achieve that goal. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and opportunities to take part in additional training courses. You will mainly work from home, but travel throughout the DACH area can be needed. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits and a performance based variable remuneration. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?