Project Manager (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to expand our team.
QAELUM NV is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments.
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f).
You will be responsible for providing internal and external technical support. You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Biomedical engineering, Medical Physics, Medical Imaging, ICT, Engineering or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our customers with the technical deployment and configuration of our solutions
- You design and plan projects, taking into account customer’s and partner’s requests, time budget, deadlines and internal guidelines
- You are flexible to define customized deployment and maintenance strategies when needed
- You conduct all the support processes in our Service Desk
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence and Breeze is a plus
- You deal with customer’s complaints, queries and requests of information, by triaging, assigning and working them
- You are responsible for the communication with assigned customers
- You participate in the definition of improvements and new features to be developed
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical and IT skills
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently
- You have an attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions
- You preferably have a first good working experience, preferably in a medical imaging environment
- You are willing to travel up to 10-15% of your time
You communicate fluently in English (Dutch, French, German, Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next quality improvements in healthcare. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a young fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere. Your main workplace will be in Leuven but traveling around Europe is an essential part of the job. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?