Technical Support & Implementation Specialist (US)
We are looking for a Technical Support & Implementation Specialist (US remote position).
Qaelum Inc. is a fast-growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders, no matter what level they are at, to create patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about our products and enterprise.
You will be responsible for providing internal and external technical support. You hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an equivalent field that is familiar with information technology.
- You are responsible for supporting our customers with the technical deployment and configuration of our solutions.
- You provide technical support to our customer projects, considering customers and partner’s requests, time budget, deadlines, and internal guidelines.
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence is a plus.
- Experience with PACS, HIS/RIS, HL7, DICOM, & web services
- You have experience with the setup, configuration, and management of monitoring solutions (i.e. Icinga, Nagios) and know how to analyze the data.
- You have some experience and/or a high aptitude for configuring software systems through configuring and updating files (i.e. xml, json, yaml, …)
- You have some experience with database queries (Oracle, MS SQL, PostGreSQL)
- You can define customized deployment and maintenance strategies when needed.
- You are a strong communicator both written and verbally who can interface directly with customers.
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical and IT skills.
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently and in a team.
- You have an attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions.
We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next quality improvements in healthcare. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a young fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere. Your main workplace will be remote in the United States. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?
Send your CV and motivation letter to