Technical Support Officer (US)
We are currently looking for a talented and competitive Technical Support Officer for our US activities that thrives in an innovative healthcare environment.
QAELUM NV/Inc is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments. Started as a startup of the University Hospitals of Leuven, Belgium, it is now the preferred choice for major institutions all over the globe. We believe it is our mission to help all stakeholders in creating patient safe and optimized healthcare environments. Have a look at our website and learn more about the solutions we provide.
To support our growth and strengthen our team we are currently looking for a Technical Support Officer (US).
As a Technical Support Officer, you will play a fundamental role in supporting the installation, configuration and maintenance of our innovative IT solutions.
- You are responsible for supporting our customers with the technical deployment and configuration of our solutions
- You design and plan projects, taking into account customer’s and partner’s requests, time budget, deadlines and internal guidelines
- You deal with customer’s complaints, queries and requests of information, by triaging, assigning and working them
- You provide technical support to our customer projects, taking into account customer’s and partner’s requests, time budget, deadlines and internal guidelines
- You conduct all the support processes in our Service Desk
- You provide first project management, participate in project meetings and communicate clearly with the customer
- A good working knowledge of DICOM and HL7 and are familiar with medical imaging environments
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Service Desk, Confluence is a plus
- Experience with the setup, configuration, and management of monitoring solutions (i.e. Icinga, Nagios) and know how to analyze the data
- Experience and/or a high aptitude for configuring software systems through configuring and updating files (i.e. xml, json, yaml, …)
- Experience with database queries (Oracle, MS SQL, PostGreSQL)
- You are flexible to define customized deployment and maintenance strategies when needed
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical and IT skills
- An ability to work, organize and plan independently and in team
- An attitude to work as a team player, share knowledge and skills with the team and can consistently follow protocol and instructions
- You work from home with limited travel needed
- At least BA/BS degree or equivalent in an IT/healthcare oriented domain
- You already have a first good working experience in a technical / support role in a medical imaging environment
You communicate fluently in English (Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
How we support you
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals is dedicated to improving patient safety and quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next solutions to achieve that goal. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a fast-growing company like ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and opportunities to take part in additional training courses. You will mainly work from home. Next to this you can count on a comprehensive and market conform remuneration package including extra-legal benefits. We offer a full-time permanent position.
Want to apply for this job?