RSNA 2019 - the 105th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting
01/12/2019 - 06/12/2019
The 105th annual meet of RSNA, the Radiological Society of North America annual meet is being organized in McCormick Place Convention centre. The annual meet is scheduled from 1st December to 6th December 2019.
RSNA is an excellent opportunity to learn and get an exclusive look at the latest in medical imaging technology. The professions of Radiology will bring out all the possible and innovative advancements for Medical Imaging, Radiology, Health Sciences, Imaging Systems, and Imaging Technology.
During the event, Qaelum will showcase its products of radiation dose management system - DOSE, monitor, evaluate, report, patient's radiation dose.
Learn more features of DOSE, such as
- Peak Skin Dose, estimate the maximum skin dose that is delivered during a fluoroscopic procedure by taking all available information into account
- Size-Specific Dose Estimates (SSDE) analysis based on effective diameter and Water Equivalent Diameter (WED)
- Reporting modules, i.e. Leapfrog reporting: automatic export to the different MS Excel Leapfrog templates with automated study selection and with auto-selection of the appropriate date range
- Integrated with the ACR DIR
- Help organizations comply with The Joint Commission
We are glad to meet you at RSNA. BOOK A DEMO NOW!
Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, US
Hall: North Hall Level 3, Radiation Safety Zone